Some Reasons We Love SkinMedica Skin Care Products!!
We’re just tired of all the misinformation on the beauty product aisles and ads. Here’s the truth: Most of those products don’t work. We feel there is only one way to prevent premature aging—protect yourself from the sun and treat your skin from the inside out with medical-grade, advanced skin care products.
Below are some of the reasons why you should move to medical-grade skin care:
- Physician-grade treatments are FDA approved to contain more active ingredients to benefit your skin, ranging from vitamins to antioxidants and proteins.
- Medical-grade products have been developed through years of research by physicians, dermatologists, pharmacologists, biologists, and biochemists—and offer clinically proven results.
- Because of their composition, medical-grade products penetrate the top layer of skin and work below the surface to repair and renew.
- Medically supervised lines offer a comprehensive approach to skin care, from basic cleansing and moisturizing to treatment of age-related issues and sun damage. A full complement of products ensures that your provider can design an appropriate regimen to enhance your skin.
- Since medical-grade products are available only from physicians or medical spas, you will receive professional help in developing and tuning a custom program of skin care to meet your unique needs.
At Dr. McKeown’s office we are so happy to offer SkinMedica products. They are great!! We also offer PCA products, which also meets our approval and are medical-grade.
For skin care in Richmond you have a choice. You can continue filling your shelves with bottles of broken promises or join the informed consumers moving away from the mass marketing pledges of advertisers. Let the professionals at Dr. McKeown’s Cosmetic Surgery Practice devise a skin care program for you that really works! Ask to speak with our Master Esthetician today!
Also, remember you can earn & use brilliant distinction points for Skinmedica products! Ask us how today!